A staple of our menswear range, the Barbour Lowerdale gilet is inspired by our equestrian heritage.
Constructed in our signature diamond-quilted fabric, it's styled with a stand collar trimmed with needlecord for a soft feel and extra warmth. Cut to a defined fit, it's detailed with two stud-close patch pockets and a two-way front zip for versatile wearability, while a studded storm guard helps keep out rain and wind.
Available in navy, olive and black, a Barbour-branded patch at the back neck adds an authentic finishing touch.
- Outer: 100% polyamide, 2" box quilted
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Stand collar with needlecord inner
- Patch pockets
- Barbour-branded patch to back neck
- Inner pocket with Barbour crested label
- Machine-wash separately at 30°C
- Back length: 32.1–34" | 81.6–86.4cm